30" x 36" Galvanized Steel Smoke Vent - Acudor
Acudor Smoke Vents release heat, smoke and noxious gases during a fire. Each vent is designed to automatically open when a fusible link inside the vent reaches a certain temperature.
- Door Size:
- 30" wide x 36" high
- Rough Opening Size:
- 14 gauge galvanized steel
- Fully enclosed compression spring operators allow cover to open against 10-lbs./sq. ft. wind or snow load when released.
- 12" high, and has 3-1/2" wide mounting flange with pre-drilled holes. 1" rigid fiberglass insulation at curb exterior.
- Steel butt hinges with brass pin
- Galvanized steel: prime painted with rust-inhibiting grey primer
- Product PDF:
- Spec Sheet PDF: