24" x 24" Fire Rated Recessed Access Door for Drywall Ceiling
- For installation in drywall ceilings requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surroundings
- For use in Fire Rated Ceilings that needs tested and certified doors having Fire Resistance Rating of 90 minutes.
- Recessed reinforced insulated door fitted with 5/8” Fire-rated drywall.
- Concealed hinge & self-centering device ensures seamless appearance in ceiling
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Perforated Frame ensures trouble-free application of skim coat to edge of the door
- Zinc coated steel provides superior corrosion resistance
- Testing Standards – CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 251
- Door Size:
- 24" wide x 24" high
- Rough Opening:
- 24 ⅜" wide x 24 ⅜" high
- Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8” thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site.
- Door frame:
- Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
- Fire Rating (Ceilings):
- Meets 90 minutes Fire Resistance Rating in accordance with CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 25
- Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
- Satin coat steel